Saturday, January 23, 2016

This week's 10 stories you shouldn't miss

Engadget Email Newsletter

Engadget Email Newsletter

eng-weekly-newsletter-bg

Intel Compute Stick review (2016): Second time's the charm

I had high hopes for Intel's original Compute Stick, but it ended up being a massive disappointment.

For VR to be truly immersive, it needs convincing sound to match

I'm staring at a large iron door in a dimly lit room. "Hey," a voice says, somewhere on my right.

Google denies Linux flaw is a serious Android security issue

Red Hat and security company Perception Point recently revealed a Linux flaw they say could affect servers, PCs and up to 66 percent of Android phones on the market.

'Star Wars: Episode VIII' delayed by seven months

You'll have to wait a bit longer to see what the heck is up with Luke Skywalker. Disney announced this afternoon that it's delaying Star Wars: Episode VIII from May 26, 2017 by seven months to December 15, 2017.

4K Blu-ray has already lost to streaming

It may seem a tad hyperbolic to say this, but 4K Blu-ray could very well be the holy grail of home theater technology.

Bragi Dash review: The smartest earbuds on the planet

Since I started at Engadget, it's been my life's mission (possible exaggeration) to reduce the number of gadgets I carry when I run.

How tech did (and didn't) help the Engadget staff lose weight

Last September, I received some rather sobering news from my doctor. My glucose levels showed that I had prediabetes, putting me in danger of developing the real thing if I didn't alter my diet and my lifestyle.

LinkNYC's free gigabit WiFi is here, and it is glorious

I'm standing on the corner of 15th Street and Third Avenue in New York City, and I'm freezing.

Scientists reanimate tiny frozen animals after 30 years

In 1983, the first consumer mobile phones launched and "Star Wars" meant Return of the Jedi.

Astronauts grow their first flower in space

NASA astronaut Scott Kelly can brag about having a green thumb all day long, and we wouldn't mind at all.

AOL Tech.

Copyright © 2014 Aol Inc. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Engadget
410 Townsend St., Suite 450
San Francisco, CA 94107

Follow Engadget

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Pinterest

You are receiving this email because you opted in at engadget.com for the Weekends With Engadget newsletter.

Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe from this newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment